Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

Sunday, November 13, 2011

I just owned a Mac!

I'm so happy to announced that I purchased a MacBook Air 11' inch yesterday. I'm not a Mac fan boy, but having heard of the many persuasion from the die hard fans of Apple, i finally give Apple a try.

As an IT professional, working with computers for more than 10 years, with extensive experience in Windows, Linux and Unix, Mac is not as easy as i first thought. Playing with it the whole first night just let me think i have a total new field to learn. It is not difficult, but it takes time to let me do all the things i can do on other platforms.

So, this blog is started, so as to record my own learning experience, as well as giving new Mac user a quick start, avoiding mistakes i have taken. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment